A Stanford community that fosters inclusion by promoting a safe, lively, and responsible social living and learning environment, taking into account the diverse population of students and varying levels of student development.
To reduce high-risk alcohol and other drug usage and their related harms among Stanford students by utilizing health promotion principles through collaborative, cutting-edge, empirically-proven educational strategies and programs.
1. Deliver impactful alcohol and drug education and risk reduction program across campus.
2. Consult, advise and offer resources to campus partners on substance use issues.
3. Create outlets and space for students that deemphasize substance abuse and promote resilience and recovery.
4. Shift campus culture away from binge drinking and drug use.
5. Collect data to assess trends and evaluate needs on an ongoing basis
6. Empower students to build a campus culture encompassing safety, flourishing and wellness.
SUPER is a unit that reports to the Associate Vice Provost for Health and Well-Being and Executive Director, Vaden Health Center.