Party Planning Alcohol Policy/Guidelines
Interim Adjustments for COVID-19 - January 2022
UPDATE January 3, 2022:
The most up-to-date guidance on gatherings and parties can be found at:
Registered Gatherings & Parties
- Registered in-person gatherings and parties hosted by undergraduate VSOs, FSL, and residential groups in undergraduate dorms and all Row houses will be permitted outdoors beginning Friday, January 21 and permitted indoors beginning Friday, January 28. Individual spaces, including in residences, will determine locally when they welcome indoor gatherings.
- Registered in-person gatherings and parties hosted by graduate/professional school VSOs will be permitted outdoors beginning Friday, January 21 and will be permitted indoors beginning Friday, January 28. Individual departments/schools may set more restrictive policies.
- In-person gatherings/parties during Winter Quarter must be registered in CardinalEngage.
- 7-21 business days in advance (see party timelines and event/gathering timelines). Information on how to register in CardinalEngage is found here.
- Gatherings (events or parties) must be registered in CardinalEngage
Hosting a Virtual Happy Hour Guidlines and Tips